Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not Worth The Salt


My son came here, one day.
He knew I was sad,
about not being able to figure out a particular friendship,
and the loss, of lied to about, relationship.

As he left, he turned, and said,

"Mom. I tell you what I do.
I know that you don't always like it.
But, I tell you.
I tell you the truth, because, I respect you.
AND, I trust you.
I trust, that you will love me, always,
even if you don't like what I do."

"Never be sad, at the loss, of someone,
who won't tell you,
the truth."

Then, he said, "TRUST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE."

"I CAN LOVE SOMEONE, BUT NOT TRUST THEM.
BUT, IF I TRUST SOMEONE, HOW CAN I HELP, BUT TO LOVE THEM?"

As he walked away, he finished, with,

"Someone who lies,
is not worth your purest tears, of friendship."

My son is twenty~two years old.
What he said, is wise, beyond a million.

People lie, out of fear.

I am weary, of chickens.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment