Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Asked You Not To

Skittle Skittle Tap Tap...

Seashells against the baseboard.
Soles against the wooden flats.
Hand on
water.

Always, first,
I rest the tips of fingers
On the surface of the
water,
Asleep.
Aware.
Awake.
Scensory.

Remember
Brown.
Remember
Red.

A
Roach.
A Beetle...
Turned
Bleu and shining Black
From
Brown.

Pincers.
Skittle Skittle Tap Tap.
Round and round in concentric~non~concentricness.

Across
the seashells
And,
I jump back.

Glare.
Confused for a moment.

But, this is
my house.
This is not the glass and wooden case.

Where I am on display.
Center.
Bottom.

Pinned there among the other Butterflies.
In a house,
With a chicken,
And a guitar...

By a
Roach.
By a
Beetle.
Turned
Bleu and shining Black.

Captured one of his own,
But didn't let it live.

Showing it, collected...
In ink and ionic slide.

And,
Me...
Seashells and soles.

Sensory...
Turning
Shades of Shades of Shades of Shades.

This is my house.

No more Skittle Skittle Tap Tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment